Thursday, February 12, 2015

Painting 1 Critique

This was my very first painting ever call the "Take Over". I choose to draw a eye, and found  out it was alittle harder then I thought. I first I was just going to draw a eye as real as I could, but was having trouble. So I just did one abstract. Then I saw a face in the art work and decided to make like a demon taking control of the eye. This was the first stage of take over.

I choose to make the eye white, the background black and the demon red. It had a lot of lines that are drawn together to found a weird and strange picture of an eye. The mood is really up to the viewer. I believe it is really scary and maybe demented. I really like this piece for my first painting. It came out a lot better then I thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment